As you know by now healing your hormones naturally is a lifestyle in itself and of course food is a big part of this lifestyle. That’s why I decided to give you a recipe that is light, healthy and is great for cleansing your body especially your liver.
Salmon is a fantastic source of Omega 3 and is a healthy protein option. The pesto below also contains parsley and coriander which are fantastic liver cleansers.
- Large bunch containing parsley, basil and coriander
- 1 1/2 cups of pine nuts or walnuts (you can omit these if you are allergic)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt as desired.
- 4 fillets of boneless salmon
- Place nuts and blend until the nuts resemble fine crumbs.
- Add the herbs, garlic, olive oil and salt and blend.
- Cover the fillets with the pesto and wrap in baking paper.
- Place in the oven at 200 C until the fish is cooked.
A quinoa salad or some steamed vegetables on the side will make this dish a complete meal perfect for lunch or dinner.